sabato

MEN LOVE BITCHES

PURCHASE OF THE WEEK #2

WHY MEN LOVE BITHCES by Sherry Argov





I was in the mood for reding a good book since a very long time (it's odd for me, since I usually don't like reading) but I couldn't find time to go to a bookshop and browse for something that could raise my attention.
Then finally, yesterday, I was able to escape from my work a little earlier and I knew that the time had come to look for a good book!!!
This was not exactly the kind of book I was looking for... let's say that I was more into a thriller, but as soon as I got into the shop this book was the first one that caught my attention and then I started reading it and I fell in love with it... 

IT'S SO CRAZY AND FUNNY!!!

Basically this woman explains why men always fell in love with bitches and not with good girls!! :-)
It seems really funny!!

Hope it won't disappoint me...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento