venerdì

PIXLROMATIC+INSTAGRAM


Oh Whah!!!
this morning I woke up very early... so I was in my bed and I didn't know what to do... I then decided to spend some time browsing on the Apple Store for some Apps for my iPhone.... and I found out some awesome apps specifically created for enhancing photos and pictures... "Pixlromatic" and "Instagram".
These apps are so cool!!! 
They help you in creating wonderful images with an old and ancient flavor starting from the photos you have in the photo-library of your iPhone.

Here you have two pictures that I enhanced thanks to these my brand new apps!!
Aren't they cute??!!




The good news is that you can also modify one photo with one app and then you can transpose the modified photo in the other app and create a totally original photo using a mix of the effects available in the two app!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento