martedì

90's REVIVAL


On my way to work I'm losing myself in 90's dance music. 


Have u ever heard of Gala? 
She's an Italian singer born in Milan who bacame very famous in the 90's all over Europe for her hits "Freed from desire" and "Come into my Life". 


I'm watching her "Let a boy cry" video. OMG, I love this song and this video so much! It's so 90's and I think it's so cool. Talks about rebellion and being brave enough to be different and express your identity and uniqueness as an individual.


"and they say say silver, I choose gold (whoa-oh-oh!) I've never done as I've been told (whoa-oh-oh!) "






The simplicity, the clearness of this Black&White video with those models wearing long hair reminds me of the 90's b&w Calvin Klein advt campaigns.  






I can feel that this need for simplicity and clearness, is increasing and growing day by day.


It's a revival of the 90's... You can see it in today's music that takes inspiration from the sounds of the '90s. You can see it in fashion and design and in the attitude of nowadays' real trendsetters.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento