domenica

MANIFESTO


I am sarcastic, smart and funny.

I love to make people laugh.
I can't stand drama.
I don't give people second chances.
I can't stand liars.
I try to impress everyone.
I am easy to get along with.
I love catching people in lies!
I am loyal, and trustworthy.
You can tell me things in confidence.
I don't judge other people, and don't like to be judged.
I hate labels and stereotypes.
I remember everything.
I am always right.
I have an answer for everything.
If you're sad, my natural instinct is to make you laugh.
l have morals, values, and a conscience.
I love my body.
I'm really HOT.
I don't live alone.
I like many types of music, especially dance and pop music.
I hate to be ignored.
I am not afraid to speak my mind.
I can be brutally honest.
I don't celebrate holidays.
I love to be inspired and to inspire people.
I like talking on the phone.
I treat people the way they treat me
I don't fear big changes.
I have respect for myself.
I am non-conformist.
I am shy, believe it or not.
I love being scared.
I hate hate!
I'm artistic and creative.
I hate working out.
NYC is my favourite city.
I love pasta, pizza & sushi!
I rarely play video games.
I hate reading.
I love watching TV and dance.
I hate being/feeling used & taken advantage of.
I never cry.
I do NOT do drugs.
I like Kabbalah.
I ♥ B and M.

The time is right now,
you've got to decide,
stand in the back or be the STAR!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento