giovedì

BRITNEY, THE FEMME FATALE...

Yesterday evening I was very tired so I decided to relax a bit on my bed watching on my huge Full HD TV Britney’s “Femme Fatale Tour” recordered in Las Vegas.
Fortunately I had the chance to download the entire Full HD show from one of the Britney’s fan site last week, before it was removed for copyright infringement and I have to admit: it’s spectacular!!
Last time I saw Britney I was in New York in August 2009, at Madison Square Garden where she presented her “Circus Tour” and she left me a little disappointed compared to my first Britney “live” experience in Milan in 2004 for her Onyx Hotel Tour. She was beautiful as usual but she seemed without passion, without energy, neither happy or satisfied at all… she was not anymore the “old” Britney I used to know. It was a very good show but I felt like something was missing…
Well…. Yesterday night on TV I saw a totally different Britney. Seems like ages have passed from the Circus Tour era, and Britney is a different person now and a totally different artist. She’s coming back to the In the Zone era (Me against the music, Toxic, Outrageous) and it’s really inspiring for her fans to see her like that… The Femme Fatale tour is awesome and I was positively impressed by her decision to sing parts of her songs “live” (I mean… singing live it’s how a live show SHOULD be… but we know that for Britney it has always been a different story…). She dances, she’s full of energy and passion, she interacts with her fans, she’s having fun and she’s enjoying what she’s doing and people see that and have fun with her. Plus, she’s in a very good shape. It’s evident that she’s working out a lot and even thought she still has to lose some more weight, she’s getting better day by day.The costumes are really cool and I’ve never seen her with such beautiful hair!!  


In every part of the show Britney impersonates a different type of femme fatale… a fairy one, a sexy one, a seductive one, an outrageous one, a sexy assassin... ending with an angelic one.


We start with a white outfit that she also uses during the first video interlude… followed by a black and beige costume for the second part of the show at the end of which she quotes Marilyn Monroe with her white skirt. 








Then it comes the Egyptian part of the show where Britney performs the “(in)famous” Gimme More dressed in gold like a new blond Cleopatra of the 21th century.






The motorcycle session is the fourth one: here we have some of my favorite songs… the hit that made her famous all around the world “Baby One More Time”, “Slave 4u” and her masterpiece “Womanizer” (actually my favorite Britney’s song)… the Womanizer choreography is brilliant and magic and Womanizer sound really good in the version she’s using during her tour!! Full of energy…makes me wanna dance and sing.










Finally the last part of the show is Japan inspired”… she’s dressed like a sexy geisha.






The show ends with “Till the world ends” and magically Britney flies away as an angel with two enormous wings…. Remember the “Femme Fatale” concept? The Femme Fatale can be either an angel or a devil… a magical and mysterious creation… and Britney perfectly plays this role.






REALLY REALLY hope to see her live in Italy with her Femme Fatale Tour… even though there’re are no Italian shows confirmed, Italian fans keep on praying and hoping. It would be amazing to see the new-old-Britney live again!!
Com’on Britney!!! Come and visit Italy!
XXX

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento