mercoledì

TAKE THAT & PARTY




Yesterday evening I was at Take That's Progress Live Tour in Milan. 
Let me tell you that it was one of the best concert I had the chance to see so far!!!  
So much energy and passion.






The atmosphere was really inspiring.


Pet Shop Boys opened the concert with a sort of late '80s-early '90s disco mood before Gary, Mark, Howard and Jason took off the stage. The four started with their biggest hits after the reunion: Rule the World, Greatest Day, Patience and Shine leaving the crowd amazed and wanting for more and, most of all, wanting for Robbie. Then Robbie took off the stage playing his masterpieces Let Me Entertain You, Rock DJ, Come Undone, Feel and Angels. 
This part of the show was really amazing. The crowd loved Robbie and he totally gave himself to the audience.


CHECK THIS OUT!!






Then, the original 5 Take That band was finally reunited on stage and entertained the crowd with both their last songs form "Progress" and their biggest hits from the past. 




I really had the time of my life!



Couldn't stop singing and dancing all the time and sometimes I felt like being part of the band!


It was not a nostalgic celebration of the past, where you think about the past as a sort of "lost paradise", it was more like a really great party where you have the chance to remember the good times, celebrate the present and to positively think about the future. 


I can proudly say that I'm a huge Take That fan and yesterday night they didn't disappoint me! :-) 


I REALLY WANNA SEE THEM AGAIN!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento